Friday, October 4, 2013

My friends

 Hello everybody: 
Today I will talk about my friends... I think that the people have many relations around of the life... But the friendship is a beautiful feeling and I think that you can feel friendship for many people like your mom, your sister, your cousins, your boyfriend and your friends... obviously! 
But today I want talk about my best friends... is very difficult for me because I have many good friends but I have two that I knew when I was a child and for this she have accompanied me all my life!
My cousin Cristina is 22 years old and lives in Talca. I travel every time to Talca because in this city life all my family and we are very closely. For this reason she is like my sister. 
We are very similar and she understands me and I understand her... Titi supported me in the most difficult moments of my life and we always are communicated. 
My other friend calls Sara and I knew her when I was around of 9 years... She was my classmates in the school and after we remain in contact... We have many things in common and I am the godmother of his baby, he calls Anibal and is friend of Alonso...    
I hope that you enjoy with my post! Regards J

5 comments:

  1. Titi... jajajaja I think that someday I will know Titi. I believe that the familiy and friends are the most important thing in the life. Bye my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends are the best of the life, one chooses them!
    Regars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The friendship is very important in the life! as a love! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friendship is very important along life. I wrote about my friends too for this blog!! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends are very important in the life!!

    ReplyDelete