Friday, September 27, 2013

My little Alonso!

Hello everybody: 
Well... because a will talk about my son Alonso, first of all I want say that I was mother when I was very young, when I studied in the Bachillerato I received the great announcement that I was pregnant and I am a 18 years old! 
In the first moment I felt very worried because a thought that my parents not felt very happy with this announcement and it was true... But they gave me all support. 
When I was 19 Alonso´s born, I remember that I was very scared this day but fortunately he not had a problems and was a healthy boy. 
Alonso was born the april 17 th in the 2011 and it date was perfect because this year was a big strike in the university and for this reason I can take cared he around of 8 month. 
Today I live with Alonso and we are very happy family, the father of Alonso still is my boyfriend and our relationship is very good. 
Alonso is 2 years old and I am the proudest mom of this word because he is a very intelligent boy and now he is learn very things in his infantile garden, always he do mischief and I laugh every time with he! 
I know that is very difficult be a mom when you are young but is the most beautiful experience that I´ve had! 
Regards!! 


7 comments:

  1. Hello catalina! Alonso is an amazing boy maybe he is very crazy boy jajaja but is a big giraffe jajaja Someday I would meet the Alonso :) Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop thinking that Alonso is an amazing name ;-;
    This is a beautiful post!!! Regards c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. The childrens are wonderful, I congratulate you for your child!
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that have a son it’s… complicated but very beautiful! Alonso has a good mom =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kids always come up with funny things to do or say :) I think having your own family is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could be a young mother, but is obvious to you love to Alonso :) is amazing to you have a beautiful family, you really are very fortunately. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cata! Your Alonso is a sweet boy, is a good man to my little Anto, jajaja.

    ReplyDelete