Friday, September 6, 2013

My ideal Job

Hi classmates: 
Today I will talk about my ideal job... It is really complicated for me because i love to do very things but is impossible do all activities and in one moment I chooses the psychology. The psychology is perfect job for me because you can help the people of many way. The legal psychology is my favorite... I think that is necessary that the life in prison change because the prisoner are abused and the authority not respect their human right. 
Is a very hard job and I know... I think that this job need some qualities and skill and I hope have this... First of all you need have more strength because obviously you see difficult situations and realities, also you should have a personality that can you manipulate the prisoner more troublesome, and finally I think that you should be empathetic person for understand the reason of their behavior. 
I thing that I would be good for this job because I want to do this... it is my dream and also I have the necessary qualities and the most important thing is that I want know other realities and I want changes and understand this realities for can prevent in the future. 
I thing that isn't very difficult find this type of job in Chile, because the legal psychology is give in not much universities.  
I hope that you like my first post! Regards 

7 comments:

  1. :O the legal psychology area is my favorite too :) I think that is the beautiful area for work in the future. Regads my friend :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. the legal psychology is not my area, but I found interesting your ideal job =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my friend! I hope that yo will can do this job. Is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More juridical psychologist for the world!!

    thanks for you post
    regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't like legal psychology, but i hope you do the things you like to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The way you write about the area that you like makes it very interesting for me... I'm very anxious to have the signatures related with that area c:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calm Cata!! You still have to very much time for choose your fauvorite area :)

    ReplyDelete