Friday, September 13, 2013

Places to visit!

Hi classmates:
In this blog I want to talk about different countries that I would like to visit... The true is that I am very curious and I have 
always wanted to go to Africa and Europe... The first continent is my favorite. I like it because I think that it has a beautiful culture and traditions, and the people are really lovely... I know this because when I was around 16 years-old I met many people from many countries of Africa and I loved all the things about this culture... Every person I met from Africa are very happy and energetic. 
The principal thing that I know about Africa is the memories that I have from these Africans... but also I know that it has many beautiful places to visit like Egypt. And also when the African people visited me I could see they have many customs that are very strange for me... But I really enjoy this.
I remember when the Africans sang and danced only using a drum... They only need that instrument and transform the house into a party! It's for this reason that I would like to go to Africa to reengage with these traditions... And also I would like to know the religious and the cultural places...
If I have the possibility to live in Africa, I would like the idea because I think that I will know other realities, and I will try to help many African families because I know that in this continent exists a lot of poverty... Obviously with my work as a psychologist. 
I hope that you read my post!! Regards!

5 comments:

  1. I think that the Africa is a amazing continent with many history and many interesting traditions... I think that is a good place for visit. Regards my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you will can visit that places! My best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Africa is a very attactive continent for its culture, and is more interesting for the contrast that have with our occidental culture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Africa it's a interesting continent... I was thinking in enter to "médicos sin frontera" and
    visit this country for try to help the africans children... it's only a idea... but I think that would be a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that is a very exotic african continent and therefore interesting to know, but also I think if you want to prevent health issue you well because it could be dangerous

    ReplyDelete