Friday, October 18, 2013

The spring


Hi classmates: Today I will talk about the spring... the spring is my favorite season for many reasons first of all the spring begin in September and it month is the funniest of the year... I eat, dance, and meet with my family in September and the climate is very nice. 
I think that in the spring my city looks wonderful but, although it is ugly, in the spring least a Santiago have colors for all parts!
I remember that when I was a child always I did a flowers collar and a flower headpiece for me, my sister and my cousin and we played that we were fairies. 
For other part, in the spring all the people wear clothes with many colors and styles! Always see girls with flower dress and beautiful shoes... the only problem is that I should lost weight for wear this clothes ajajaja! 
The spring is my favorite also because my sister is allergic and is funny because she sneezes many times and her nose is red all the days!! jajaja she looks like Rodolfo!
Finally … The most important thing about the spring is that the year is ending and I can think every day that the vacations are nearby! And I plan my vacations
I hope that you enjoy this post and say me what is your favorite season?
Regards J


8 comments:

  1. I liked the spring until my allergic start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like most of spring is that you see grass and flowers everywhere! also it's windy and i like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the spring, but I am allergic :(
    Regars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spring because all trees have flowers and is so beautiful *-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are bad with your sister :( I suffer of allergy too and is very sad

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like the spring for the allergys :c

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the spring!! is the best season! I born in October so it's my time of the year!
    although I'm allergic and is terrible! u.u

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like autumn :) I hate the spring for the allergies in special for the "plátano oriental" jajaja I hope you are fine my friend :)

    ReplyDelete