Monday, November 11, 2013

My favorite Food! :)

My favorite food:

Hello everybody… Today I want talk you about my favorite type of food. First of all I want see you that isnt my specially eat healty food and internacional food... and for this reason this post maybe isnt so interesting.
Well I remember that when I was a child always I wanted to eat soup... jajaja I know that is strange because in the cartoons the kids never want to eat soup... But I love this food... I eat all type of soups... When I am alone in my house all cook soup with any thing... and somethings even I cook dehydrated soup... I can say that the soup was my first love but this is for guilt of my two grandmothers, but in particular of my paternal grandmother because she makes the most delicious soups of the universe!
Well... other food that I love is the french fries... But is a guilty pleasure! Because isnt very healthy, but I cant stop to eat when I have it in the table.
Finally I will talk about of my favorite salad... it is the broccoli, with much lemon and salt... I love that the broccoli seem tree! Is adorable and deliciuos!
For other part... My favorit drink is a tea... In the morning I always try to drink and in the afternoon too... I thing that is refresh and in the summer you can put the tea in the freezer and you have a drink for the summer and winter...

Well I hope that you enjoy this post and that you say me what is your favorite food! J regards!

4 comments:

  1. My grandmother always gave me soup too, even in summer! I kind of miss that about her. I love french fries too, I can't stop to eat it xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love french fries and I love tea too. I have many different types of tea because I drink tea in winter or summer jajaja whatever! I love food in general! jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do not hate the soup, but is not my favorite... i really like pasta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love soup too! Its awesome. In fact, last night I drink a couple of soup, it was so nice. And I also love tea, specially with cinnamon!!

    ReplyDelete