Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This is me

Hello... I know that is very stupid hat I do this in this moment... but I didnt a presentation about me in my first post and I think that is necessary that I do now... Mi name is Catalina Díaz and I am studing in the university of Chile. I am mom and my son called Alonso and he is around of 3 years old! I was mom when I was very young. I have a cat and her name is Bagira she was around of 7 or 8 years old and is very quiet... I live with Bagira, Alonso, my mom, my dad and my sister... She is studing for have a teacher and her university is in Talca... But she travel to Santiago all the wekends...
My boyfriend called Carlos and he is the father of Alonso... We have a good relation and we are together around of 4 years...
I like listen chilean music and romantic music too... sometings I go to the party but isnt so usually in me... is difficult because i dont have many time... But I like cook and have other things... My friends always visit to me and we eat and drink some things ... jajaja
My favorite food is the "Cazuela" but the "Pastel de choclo" is very good too... I love the chilean food and I like the indian food and peruvian food too.
My favorite color is the blue but i considerer that the yelow is very beauty too... I dont know more things about me that I can say you...
I hope that you enjoy this post :) bye

No comments:

Post a Comment